Thursday, February 11, 2010
1. Your child covers their eyes.
2. Someone else chooses one of the colored boxes/pictures to be "Pete"
3. Your child uncovers their eyes and gets to randomly eat the M&M's
4. When they pick up the M&M that was chosen as "Pete" - everyone shouts, "Don't eat Pete!!"
5. You can either end their turn and let them have the rest of the M&M's on the sheet (this is what we do in class - but they only get one turn each) OR let them end their turn and not have the rest if you are going to play a few times in a row (so their not busting through the ceiling on a sugar rush the size of Texas) by the time the game ends... just a thought.