Wednesday, August 1, 2012

a new year starts soon...

Now accepting preschool students for 2012-2013 school year at 
Miss Maren’s Monkeys

Ages: 2-4
Days: Monday & Wednesday
Time: 9-11am
Cost: $85.00 monthly
Place: 85201 (Alma School & University)
Classes Start: Wednesday, Sept 5th
Open House: Tuesday, Aug 28th 9-10am

Focus: Our focus is having FUN! I chose to call my Preschool Miss Maren’s Monkeys, because I can be quite silly at times and monkeys seem always silly to me. Preschool means what it says. We are going to play and have fun, but also learn..

Academics: I want you to know that education is important to me and although your child might be a young preschool provides a unique opportunity to learn through song, music, dance, and games. We will work on name recognition, colors, shapes, sounds, days of the week, months of the year, numbers, letters, writing basic math, and phonograms.

Activities: This is a ‘get your hands dirty’ preschool. We do crafts, bake and cook in the kitchen, and go on outings (in cooler weather). It’s all about learning in a fun environment.

About me: I am a stay at home mom of 4. I have a Masters in English, Rhetoric/Composition. I teach kindergartners & 1st graders part time at a private school in Tempe in the evenings. I have taught preschool for the last 6 years and love doing it. I have 2 young ones at home and it provides me the opportunity to stay at home with them and create a teaching atmosphere in my home.

? Please PM me if you have any Questions or need additional information

BONUS: You can also look at our preschool blog to see activities, pictures, & curriculum we worked on in past years http://missmarensmonkeys.blogspot.com/

No comments: